Thorheim The Silent, Alastor Chosen

Begonnen von Thorheim, Februar 18, 2014, 00:02:44

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Aqsh Blutschild

I like your helmet !  8)

even if you had a lot of scratches allover your armor it looks to clean!

Maybe you like to use waterbased tinting-colour "Abtönfarbe" ontop of your green paint colour. Just apply the tinting-colour all over the surface and wait a minute until its starts to dry ... than clean the surface with a cotton cloth. with these technique the surface details are highlighted and it looks naturaly used.

Before                                                                       Between

Final state

Between                                                                  Final state

More Pics here http://www.horden-des-chaos.de/forum//bastelthreads/%28blutpack%29-aqsh-2014/

could you comment your drawings ? do you plan a chaos-temple ?
Mfg Asd

Thorheim

I'm still working on it, so what you see is far from the planed costume. I've done what you say, and alive I like how it looks, maybe it needs a little more, but not too much...

More or less, yes....I'm planning on building a temple on top of a 1,60/1,80 pole......

A quick question, how do I age robes? I'm hitting it with a stone, but it stil need some mud and dirt color(i want to be able to clean the robes without loosing all the paint work)
Ehre dem monguerlance!!

Salgen Hoyton

For dirt  and mud effects use thined tinting paint or shoepolish.