Kilian Damansk... Break him... Please?

Begonnen von Kilian Damansk, Juni 17, 2013, 00:39:17

Vorheriges Thema - Nächstes Thema

Kilian Damansk

Hello to you lovely dark and depraved individuals from the Hordes of Chaos!

I wasn't entirely sure where to put this so I thought I would just pop it up here.

My name is James and I have been indulging this delightful little hobby of ours for the past 4-5 years, I'm based in Basel Switzerland (when I'm not off at uni in England). Despite having often considered other characters, I've only really ever played one healer character by the name of Kilian Damansk.

Many unfortunate things have happened to this fellow over the years; he was exiled from his home for an act of blind loyalty, had his faith in his gods battered and bruised to the point where he can't claim to be a part of the clergy anymore, had a big bad daemon tear up a chunk of his soul, had half his mind wiped by an angry Viinshaar, even watched a village of innocent peasants get butchered by supposedly good paladins, and several other nasty things. But this coming Epic Empires, I would like something special to happen.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I would like you, no, I need you, to push Kilian Damansk over the edge and deliver a blow that he cannot ever fully recover from. If someone would be willing to kidnap my character at some point over EE and do unspeakable things to him, torture him, curse him, or even baptize him in the eyes of the dark gods,  who knows. I want Kilian to leave Neu-Ostringen a hollow shell, mind, body, and soul utterly broken beyond repair. Trouble is I'd need someone to do it to him in a horrifically creative manner.

Would anyone have an interest than that kind of game? If so please don't hesitate to drop me a PM (ich kann mich auch in Deutsch verstandlich machen aber Englisch fallt mir halt viel leichter und ich kann mich darin besser aeussern. Der rest meiner spieler kann auch nur wirklich englisch eigentlich.)

Thank you for reading and I hope someone takes an interest.
Kilian 'Treulos' Damansk - DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!

MorAmroth

Greetings, Kilian, and welcome to the dark realms of Chaos, where insanity is the only reasonable choice.

I'm sure many of us would like to play with you that way. And we habe different, joyfull, painfull, disturbing and mind changing ways to deal with your characters body and mind.
I think it is a honor for all of us, to be the group you wish to pull your character over the edge and beyond.

You stay in which camp?
Maybe you should give us a picture of your character, so that we might find him on the battlefield or somewhere else. And, because of the terrain is realy big and their are many player, you should also try to show yourselfe to us...
Then, when we've got you, I know there are more than on in our camp who would be pleased to play with you that way.

With best regards
Mor'
IT Kultführung Ungeteilter Kult
OT Kreatives Chaos

-I'm the universes darkest hand,
holding shadows, dust and sand;
the darkness behind every door,
the weaver of forgotten lore. -

Arca

Hey!

I think Mor said everything: I am pretty sure that we can "help" Kilian ;)

Schicksalsbrecher

Gryndal Styrkaarson

Best would be if you come to us OOC at the first days of the EE, so we know, how you look.
Its hard to pick up people, if you dont know how they look :D

Orga / Ansprechpartner Forum&Homepage

Xammit

Hey Jamie =D
So trifft man sich dann auf der anderen Seite wieder =D
Martin, Mirko, Pascal und ich werden auch auf dem EE sein.
Einer von uns wird dich schon entdecken und verschleppen. ;)
Was dann mit dir passiert wird sich dann zeigen. ^^

Beste grüße
Tim
"Er hat gesagt die Regeln sind, es gibt keine Regeln...!!!"

Grimnir

Warum zur Hölle schreibst du auf Englisch :D faule Sau ^^

Khorne Coach, Blood Bowl, B-Orga

Kilian Damansk

@ MorAmroth + Arca + Gryndal:

Ohhh good to see such enthusiasm! XD Well atm we are waiting to hear back from the light camp to see if we have been accepted in (its not an ideal choice for any of our group's chars but hey, beggars can't be choosers), so chances are I will be strolling around there. As for a pic of Kilian well all I got atm is a pic of him in civy clothes but that should be enough:

(not the best pic I am aware but its all I got and should suffice XD)

Some of you will no doubt notice that most of my LARP experience does come from you Germans; I'm a big believer in the 'Blöder Hut Kredo,' it also makes me somewhat noticable on the field.

@ Xammit:

Ach ja von Khorne Kriegern entfuhrt zu werden war auch richtig spassig... wer weiss, velleicht streiten sich Chaoten untereinander fur das recht mich zu entfuhren... LoL das war mal ein bild XD

@ Okrim:

Jaaa du hast recht, ich bin faul. Aber nach 2 Jahren Theater studieren in England ist meine deutsche grammatik ziemlich eingeroestet, mein erstes post hat ich nicht wirklich so gut auf deutsch verfassen konnen. Aber egal... wehe wir sehen uns nicht am EE, aufm schlachtfeld oder in der kneipe ist mir egal!

MorAmroth

If Xammmit and Okrim know you, they know how you look like...
That means: We'll get you! :-)
IT Kultführung Ungeteilter Kult
OT Kreatives Chaos

-I'm the universes darkest hand,
holding shadows, dust and sand;
the darkness behind every door,
the weaver of forgotten lore. -

Kilian Damansk

Zitat von: MorAmroth in Juni 17, 2013, 14:01:31
If Xammmit and Okrim know you, they know how you look like...
That means: We'll get you! :-)

Yaaaaaaay! Kilians getting curses and tortures ^.^

Ich werde gerade an die Worter von einer guten Kollegin erinnert; 'Ich glaub jeder LARPer ist heimlich Masochist. Ich hör immer wieder; Ach manno die verletzung/folter/fluch war doch so toll yum auspielen gewesen,' XD

*EDIT* ubrigens Xammit, krasse signatur XD

Toria dan Bara

Der Kilian. Ich glaube es ja nicht!

Noch ein Anduriner, der den Weg in die Horden findet.
War die Erfahrung als Ginayaanhänger dann doch so schlimm. Ich könnt ja jetzt sagen: "Habs ja gleich gesagt. Ginayaglaube is nich so niedlich und harmlos wie immer alle denken. Das kann ganz böse nach hinten losgehen" Aber ich sags nicht. ;)

Auf jeden Fall herzlich willkommen bei den Horden. Wir stehen immer zu Diensten, um das eine oder andere Auge zu öffnen.

Und Kilian könnte hier seehr tielgreifende Erfahrungen machen. Z.B.: Um mal bei Ginaya zu bleiben, unterhalt dich mal mit einen Nurgler. ;)

Slaanesh-Coach

Dein Gott befiehlt "Gehorche mir".
Mein Gott flüstert "Folge mir".

Iraleyn Ta' Anshar

Und ich hab mich noch gefragt, ob das DER Kilian ist! *hüpf* Wihihihihi, das freut mich. :D

Kilian Damansk

Zitat von: Toria dan Bara in Juni 17, 2013, 17:23:39
War die Erfahrung als Ginayaanhänger dann doch so schlimm. Ich könnt ja jetzt sagen: "Habs ja gleich gesagt. Ginayaglaube is nich so niedlich und harmlos wie immer alle denken. Das kann ganz böse nach hinten losgehen" Aber ich sags nicht. ;)

Naja mit dem Glauben selber hat Kilian keine probleme, eher was mit den Glaubigen in der echten Welt passiert... sehe das massaker der Priesterschaft in Tiwa Stadt, Sehe was mit den Hohepriestern auf Andurin 4 passierte (BLUT FUR GINAYA usw), und noch ein paar weitere massaker in Mythodea. Es ist also verständlich das er sich nicht mehr als novize ausgibt XD

Zitat von: Toria dan Bara in Juni 17, 2013, 17:23:39
Und Kilian könnte hier seehr tielgreifende Erfahrungen machen. Z.B.: Um mal bei Ginaya zu bleiben, unterhalt dich mal mit einen Nurgler.

Ohhhh ja das war sicher interessant... Muss ich mir merken. Je mehr er gebrochen wird je besser XD

Zitat von: Iraleyn Ta' Anshar in Juni 18, 2013, 11:12:16
Und ich hab mich noch gefragt, ob das DER Kilian ist! *hüpf* Wihihihihi, das freut mich. :D

Es gibt nur einen einzig wahren Kilian! Alle anderen sind Betruger die meinen guten Namen ausnutzen wollen!

Hatte nicht gedacht das ich so schnell auf soviele alte bekannte triff, genial : P

Toria dan Bara

Zitat von: Kilian Damansk in Juni 18, 2013, 13:54:04

Ohhhh ja das war sicher interessant... Muss ich mir merken. Je mehr er gebrochen wird je besser XD

Sei vorsichtig mit deinen Wünschen. Die gehen hier nämlich in Erfüllung. ;D

Slaanesh-Coach

Dein Gott befiehlt "Gehorche mir".
Mein Gott flüstert "Folge mir".

Kilian Damansk

Small change of plans I thought I should quickly add

So wies momentan aussieht werd ich mit meinen Kollegen doch nicht im Licht auftauchen sondern im Lager des Konigs, mit welcher gruppe keine ahnung hangt jetzt davon ab wer soldnerverstarkung braucht.

That is all

CallumSw

Jamie, out of interest... The paladins butchering a village..... That wasnt the white lions at the heroes and dragons event i first met you at was it?